If you are in Pacitan, never missed to visit Dersono Village, Pringkuku Sub-district, Pacitan to find the clear and sparkling River name Maron, where in the here and there you can find the line of green nuance trees. The sparkling and clear water around the River is also used as the source of clean water for people around the village.
Have you heard about Green Canyon? For those who had visited the Green Canyon, then it only takes 45 minutes to reach Maron River from Green Canyon. It also takes only 15 minutes from Goa Gong. In case that Maron River just like a virgin area, then while you enjoying the nuance of this place, it feels like you are on your own area.
The Things About Maron River
- The travelers that visiting Green Canyon will passing through Maron River, that has 20 M dept and 4,5km long, for only 45 minutes by using rented boat.
- The clear water on Maron River will only appears during summer, for it when rainy season the water will be milky brown
- You can rent a boat from local people to downing and enjoy the river that full of Snaper
- By spending Rp. 85.000 – Rp. 100.000 for renting a boat with capacity of 5-7 persons, you can ride and enjoy downing the river that drived by the boat man.
- If you are lucky, you can see the annual event of rowing contest for 300 meter, that been held since 2012.
- In addition to downing the river, you can also surfing the water and do water tubing in Ngiroboyo Beach, which is location of Maron River emptying the water streaming.
To reach Maron River, we have to take about 270 km from Surabaya to Pacitan and 100 km from Solo to Pacitan. You can travel from Solo-Jl Raya Solo-Pacitan- Dersono Village-passing the intersection of Ngadirejan village that part of District Pringkuku. You have to keep safe and be carefully driving because of the road is uphill and winding.
Luweng Karan Cave Luweng Jaran is the longest cave in Indonesia, which last data entry on the list of the world’s longest cave Luweng Jaran registered in 2002 with a total length reaches 24 km. Location L. Luweng Jaran located in the village, Kec. Punung, Pacitan, East Java. It was first discovered by local residents, was first explored by the Joint Expedition team Anglo – Australian, who was accompanied by a crawler Caves of Indonesia in 1984. At that time, the mapping reaches 11 km, then the expedition was continued…
Teleng Ria Beach Teleng Ria beach is the nearest destination while visiting Pacitan Regency, it is about 5 minutes from the city. This beach faced to ‘Pantai Selatan’ or South Sea with the extent of white sand along 3 km. The distance from the Capital of Pacitan regency to the location is only 3,5 km, and it is easily reached with various vehicle. The wave is medium and enjoyable for swimming and also to have a picnic with family. It has white sand and beautiful panorama guarded by limo mountains.…
Tabuhan Cave According to the public story around, Tabuhan cave has found by Kyai Santiko who lost his ox but finnaly the ox was come to a cave. His ox didn’t want to out from the cave, because it save many water from the root on it. After the brushwood has cleaned, the cave was taken care by Raden Bagus Joko Lelono and a princess Raden Ayu Mardilah. Tabuhan Cave is on the southwest coast East Java, is the emmense interior of Tabuhan cave. This cave called Tabuhan because it…
Teleng Ria Beach Teleng Ria beach is the nearest from Pacitan, it is about 5 minutes from the city. This beach faced to ‘Pantai Selatan’ with extent of white sand along about 3 km length. The distance from the Capital of Pacitan regency to the location is only 3,5 km, and it is easily reached with various vehicle. The wave is medium and enjoyable for swimming and also to have a picnic with family. It has white sand and beautiful panorama guarded by limo mountains. Various supporting facilities which have…