Welcome to the Indonesia Tourism Forum, Where You Can Find Any Information About Indonesia.

Taman Bunga Nusantara (Flower Garden), Cipanas - West Java - Indonesia

Taman Bunga Nusantara (TBN) has many diverse collection of beautiful and fresh flowers, ranging from plants to tropical climate as well as for a cold climate, not even just the interest that comes from Indonesia, flowers from all over the world were there. In addition to refresh the eye, we also will get a lot of new insights about the flowers.

TBN is located in the Village District Kawung-Luwuk Sukaresmi Cipanas-Cianjur, with total area of ​​35 acres, Garden Flowers Collection presents the beauty and charm and natural flowers arranged beautifully. Founded 10 years ago precisely on September 10, 1995, Indonesia's first display garden is equipped with various collections of plants and flowers are renowned worldwide unique.

To go to TBN, the time which can be reached from Jakarta about 2 to 3 hours. Through the summit road, up past the top of the pass, and turn left into the Flower City Housing. From this junction the distance is only 9 km.

Upon entering the main door we immediately treated to the beauty of flowers shaped like a peacock. At the tail arranged various kinds of colorful flowers, the peacock has a special attraction to be seen. Not far from there at a giant peacock is also composed of different types of flowering plants. Do not think the giant clock is just a mere display of moves and turns this clock chimes every hour.

Aside from being a means of recreation TBN is also used as a garden experiment with different types of flowers and plants from certain subtropical and cold temperate countries in Europe, America, and Australia. There are a variety of specialty gardens featured on TBN, ranging from water gardens, rose gardens, French garden, secret garden (labirynth), bali garden, Mediterranean garden, palm garden, and Japanese style gardens.

Supported also by facilities such as greenhouses, lake geese, Rafflesia mini-theater, gazebo, nature is imagination, the location of the picnic, amphitheater (stage floating) train datto, car wira-wiri, tower view, polyclinics, Overall Views:'s Galleria and other supporting people who wants to events held in spacious lawns. If you come to the Garden Flowers Collection, you will have a million memories of the beauty of diversity of flowering plants that can not be found elsewhere. (IP)

Source: puncakview.com

photo: alampriangan.files.wordpress.com

photo: googleapis.com

photo by Hasanuddin Tamir

photo by rizki pambudi

by narendro

by Blue Merlin - (never stop exploring) High Altitude

by misseka

by bun_pic

by maya9luthu

Stunningly beautiful! Absolutely amazing - I plan on visiting Taman Bunga Nusantara's Flower Garden now since two years and I have never made it But with these pictures I definitely have to set my goal once again! I love it, I have barely seen anything as beautiful as this! I always order Indonesian postal flowers for my home just to feel a little bit as if I am in this garden.

Video by: demarda
    Last edited by pharaphoto; 11-05-2012 at 11:16.

I love it, I have barely seen anything as beautiful as this! I always order Indonesian postal flowers for my home just to feel a little bit. I wish I had been here once, I had been to Vietnam. Flowers that call it . Absolutely amazing - I plan on visiting Taman Bunga Nusantara's Flower Garden now since two years and I have never made it But with these pictures I definitely have to set my goal once again!

Great! I love you. Garden Flowers Collection presents the beauty and charm and natural flowers arranged beautifully. I wish I had been here once, I had been to Vietnam. Flowers that call it hoa tuoi

a wonderful place where many people like me wish to set foot
    Nature and flowers will make life more meaningful