Welcome to the Indonesia Tourism Forum, Where You Can Find Any Information About Indonesia.
Page 1 of 47 12345611 ... LastLast

Visit Moyo Island in Sumbawa, Indonesia

www.halomitrekker.com

The main attraction around Sumbawa Besar is Moyo Island, home to deer, buffalo, wild pigs and vast numbers of bird species. The island sits in a nature reserve and is surrounded by coral, making it ideal for snorkelling. A luxury resort owns half the island, but a cheaper way to explore it is to hire a guide via one of the hotels.

Boats arrive at Tanjung Pasir, on the south side of Moyo Island. From there you can hike on the eastern half of the island (the western half is owned by the resort), including up to some waterfalls in the north, and swim off the beach. You may have to pay a park fee, but there is rarely anyone there to request it. There are no official maps of the island, but the hiking is fairly straightforward.

Boats to the island sail from the village of Ai Bari (30min), about 20km north of Sumbawa. The public bemo from Sumbawa Besar to Ai Bari runs infrequently, and to guarantee getting it you will have to be at the market at around 6am. However, it is easy enough to hire an ojek or charter a bemo to get there. It’s advisable to pre-arrange return transport to Sumbawa, and if you want to stay on the island you’ll need to bring a tent or rent one from one of the fishermen. There is no water or food available, so make sure you have plenty of provisions.

www.pegipegi.com

write my essay pei

Fed up of typing who can write my essay in the search bar?
    Would you like to have a reliable helper always by your side?
    ESSAYERUDITE.COM will come as an excellent solution to write my essay for everyone!

essay writing service sbf

Our essay writing service provides a full-scale writing assistance accessible online 24/7.
    Apart from many other writing companies, ESSAYERUDITE.COM picky when forming a professional staff of experts.

essay writing service vle

Our essay writing service provides a full-scale writing assistance accessible online 24/7.
    Apart from many other writing companies, ESSAYERUDITE.COM picky when forming a professional staff of experts.

write my essay spg

ESSAYERUDITE.COM will come as an excellent solution to write my essay for everyone!

write my essay zyz

write my essay thp

essay writing service fkd

essay writing service mxz

write my essay cmo