Welcome to the Indonesia Tourism Forum, Where You Can Find Any Information About Indonesia.

Amazing Tebing Keraton

A new sightseeing destination in Bandung that recently famous after a lot of reviews on social media. Tebing Keraton is located only about 5 kilometers from Taman Hutan Raya Djuanda, precisely at Kampung Ciharegem Puncak, Desa wisata Ciburial, in the Cimenyan district.

From the cliff you can see amazing panorama of the forest and mountains. If you come in very morning, you’ll be able to view magnificent fog envelop the forest. When the sunrise arises, that’s where the magic moment taking place.

The cliff was not newly discovered. In fact, geologists have a proper name calling it the “Patahan Lembang” (Lembang fault) while local villagers call it by the Sundanese words of “gawir jontor” (“gawir” means cliff and “jontor” is local dialect slang for swollen lips).

The recent increasing popularity of the cliff with social-media buzz where thousand of visitors posting the location on Instagram. The locals seemed to welcome this official opening up of the cliff as a tourist destination last August, with best hopes that it will provide additional income for their economy.

“Keraton”, is unlike a grand palace where kings live but comes from the Sundanese term “karaton”, refers to nature’s captivating beauty, the natural richness and grandness of a beautiful landscape.

Lembang, Ciburial, Cimenyan, Ciburial, Cimenyan, West Bandung - West Java

Source: http://westjavatourismboard.info/destination/bandung/

Tebing Keraton is my favorite spot...

every I'm there, it is always crowded. so it is a bit difficult to take photos in this place, but I need to admit, this place is really beautiful.