Welcome to the Indonesia Tourism Forum, Where You Can Find Any Information About Indonesia.

Broken Heart Hill - Natural Panorama with Cliffs Standing Upright in Klaten

Broken Heart Hill, so the name of the natural tourist destination. This hill is located in Gondang, Balerante, Kemalang, Klaten, Central Java. The location of Broken Heart Hill is about 300 meters from Kali Talang Tourism. Broken Heart Hill becomes a favorite spot of visitors to see the hills from the top viewing post on this hilltop.

To get the Broken Heart Hill, visitors must walk through the path from the uphill land. But the trip is not difficult, because the path is not damaged and the air is cool. Trees and green grass make the atmosphere cool and comfortable. Arriving at the top of Broken Heart Hill, you can see the natural panorama of the cliffs that stands majestically on the north side. The big river also looks beautifully under the hill.

You can directly climb the viewing post that is made of bamboo. The charming of panorama lies in front of the eye. If you are lucky, you can watch the fighter birds that fly dashing across the hills. The forest where around the cliffs of the north side of the hill is the habitat of various bird species. Until now, the object of this tourism is managed by the Tour of Sadar Group (Pokdarwis) Balerante. No one knows why this hill is called the Broken Heart Hill. But certainly, visiting to this hill can treat a depressed heart.

Article Source: travel.kompas.com

Broken Heart Hill Natural Panorama with Cliffs Standing Upright in Klaten

Yes, really. I agree with told all above. Let's discuss this question. Here or in PM.

Share your very excellent. It helped me to have much more knowledge in this field. Hope to contribute my work to my work better
    despacito lyrics