Welcome to the Indonesia Tourism Forum, Where You Can Find Any Information About Indonesia.

Thread: Hotel Puri Oka

Hotel Puri Oka

This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located along Candidasa Beach, Hotel Puri Oka offers an outdoor pool and massage services. Diving, fishing and snorkeling can be arranged by the hotel’s tour desk. All rooms and bungalows come with garden views.

Puri Oka Hotel is a 15 minute walk from Candidasa Temple while Tenganan Village, the oldest village in Bali, is a 15 minute drive away. Tirta Gangga (Water Palace) is a 30 minute drive from the hotel.

Rooms and bungalows come with either a fan or air conditioning. A terrace with a sitting area is provided. Each room and bungalow also has a private entrance.

Car rental services and sightseeing arrangements can be done at the tour desk. Hotel staff can provide airport shuttle and laundry services as well.

Puri Oka Bar and Restaurant serves a selection of Indonesian and international food. This restaurant is located by the beach.

This property is also rated for the best value in Candidasa! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.

Contact Us:
    Address. Jl. Puri Bagus, Sengkidu, Karangasem, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali
    Phone. (0363) 41092

Source:
    www.booking.com
    www.tripadvisor.com

Last edited by Lionna; 14-02-2017 at 10:25.

Oh, hotel Puri Oka looks beautiful. I think I can see nice view from here. Thanks for sharing the information about this hotel. I will refer more about it.
    rolling sky