Welcome to the Indonesia Tourism Forum, Where You Can Find Any Information About Indonesia.

Starlight Hotel Lovina, Buleleng

www.booking.com

This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Tucked within tropical greenery, the charming Starlight Hotel Lovina enjoys a beachfront location and an outdoor pool. Bright and spacious rooms come with a private balcony and free Wi-Fi. Massage services and bicycle rental facilities are available.

Well-appointed rooms come with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. A personal safe, tea/coffee making facilities and a minibar are included. Modern bathrooms are equipped with a walk-in shower and stone wash basins.

Starlight Hotel Lovina is within 12 km of Hot Spring Banjar and the Buddhist Temple. Ngurah Rai International Airport is 99 km away.

Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi hotspots in the entire hotel. For added convenience, Starlight Lovina Hotel features a tour desk which helps guests organise visits to tourist attractions.

The restaurant serves local seafood dishes, as well as Italian dishes.

This property also has one of the top-rated locations in Lovina! Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area.

This property is also rated for the best value in Lovina! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.

Address: Dn.Banyualit, Ds.Kalibukbuk, Jl. Starlight, Lovina, Anturan, Kec. Buleleng, Kabupaten Buleleng, Bali 81116
    Phone: (0362) 7005271

Starlight Hotel Lovina Buleleng

Im thinking to book this hotel for my next trip. Anyone been there can say something about it ? thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Telesyomef View Post
    Im thinking to book this hotel for my next trip. Anyone been there can say something about it ? thank you
    Hey buddy!! I am glad to know that you are planning to book there during your next adventure. Yeah i have been there and that was a good experience. I am sure you will have great time there as they have beautiful location, friendly staff, delicious food and clean comfortable rooms. I am sure you will have fun there. Highly recommended!!