Welcome to the Indonesia Tourism Forum, Where You Can Find Any Information About Indonesia.

Lombang-Lombang Beach, Mamuju

Lombang-Lombang Beach is located in Mamuju District, West Sulawesia around 30 km from Mamuju. Mamuju District has the longest shoreline in West Sulawesi of about 450 km including Lombang-Lombang. This place is often visited by locals and domestic tourists, but the beach is still clean and not yet very developed. So, when you are at Mamuju, dont forget to visit this beach.

The beach is made of white sand and has a staggering length of 5 km with average width of 50 m. The waves are gentle and the water is very clean making this beach ideal for swimming or snorkeling. After swimming and playing in the water you can sit and relax and hide for the sun in one of the many gazebos around the beach: enjoy the calm waves while eating delicious prepared fish. When the evening approaches, don't go home yet but wait to see the beautiful sunset at this beach.

At this beach are sometimes free music shows or traditional art performances held. The show is held on a big stage that has been prepared by the beach management. Some may enjoy the show, others may find it destroying the quiet atmosphere. Either way, better ask before heading out to Lombang-Lombang beach.
    From Mamuju, Lombang-Lombang Beach can easily be reached in 30 minutes by public transportation or your own vehicle.

Indonesia Welcoming The World

Lombang Lombang Beach Mamuju

Hi all yesterday morning i took the kids over to lkangenith beach to fish low water up. As we got there it was flat calm. no surf at all we took light spinning rods 2 and 3 oz ball weights and braid bait was estuary lug and maddies which i dug the day before. First cast a flounder around 9 inches then we saw some splashes right in close first thought golden greys i quickly changed my rigs to smaller hooks and lighter weights we packed on the maddies. Around 15 min later the first gg was landed around a lb and half we also hit in to another 3 ggz things were going well then 10 oclock came and the beach was packed with holiday makers and swimmers so the fishin went quiet we packed up and kept the bait for today. So we travelled down to cefyn ceiden this morning again using light tackle, we caught a grey mullet and we were busy all day with the schoolies. not any flounder at all we had so much fun with braid and light gear as soon as the tide turned the fishin stopped completely but we had hell of a day and a nice sun tan to go with it, all the fish went back safely and unharmed
    If anyone needs any info or advice on where to go safe places etc pm me i can give you sum advice on bait as well when i learn how to post pictures up ill put a load up thanks for reading regards Nathan