Welcome to the Indonesia Tourism Forum, Where You Can Find Any Information About Indonesia.

Puri Sari Beach Hotel, Labuan Bajo

Offering free Wi-Fi access, Puri Sari Beach Hotel features an outdoor swimming pool with panoramic views of lush greeneries. Complimentary two-way airport transfers are also provided.

The hotel is located only a 15-minute drive from Komodo Airport and Pelni Harbour. From Pelni Harbour, Bidadari Island and beach is only a 25-minute boat ride away. Guests can also take a boat ride to visit the Komodo Rinca Island or Komodo Island from Pelni Harbour.

Air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a desk and a seating area. En suite bathrooms come with hot and cold shower facilities. Featuring a balcony or terrace, guests can enjoy spectacular views of the garden, pool or the sea.

Puri Sari Beach Hotel provides a tour desk and can assist with laundry, luggage storage or car rental requests. Free private parking is also available.

Overlooking the garden, the in-house restaurant serves Indonesian, European and International cuisines. Guests can also request for room service.

Contact Us:
    Jl Pantai Pede, Kecamatan Komodo, 86554 Labuan Bajo, Indonesia
    (0385) 42010

Puri Sari Beach Hotel Labuan Bajo

can anybody please suggest me a descent hotel in puri to stay few days?
    i am planning to visit puri with my family for few days.
    it will be preferable if the hotel in puri near sea beach.

boleh juga nih.