Welcome to the Indonesia Tourism Forum, Where You Can Find Any Information About Indonesia.

Rendang, Typical Food From Padang

Rendang or randang are meat dishes spicy candy taste which makes use of a mix of varied spices. The delicacies is generated from heated cooking course of repeated with coconut milk. Cooking course of takes hours to dry and strong black. At room temperature, rendang can finalfor weeks. Rendang which is cooked in a shorter time and has not dried coconut milk known askalio, mild golden brown.

Rendang could be discovered in Padang Restaurant worldwide. The delicacies is common amongst the individuals of Indonesia and nations in Southeast Asia, akin to Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, the Philippines, and Thailand. In the area of origin, Minangkabau, rendang served innumerous ceremonies and particular occasions. Although rendang is a conventional Minangkabau delicacies normally, every area in the Minangkabau have cooking methods and the usage of completely different herbs.

as Indonesian, I very recommended this dish, very dilicious, very tasty

Nice Posts! Indonesian food is best and its really delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by keenan36 View Post
    as Indonesian, I very recommended this dish, very dilicious, very tasty
    Really, I am planning to visit Indonesia next month. Hopefully, I can try this dish.

The best typical food from Padang. This is famous for travelling destinations of Indonesia. I liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionna View Post

Rendang or randang are meat dishes spicy candy taste which makes use of a mix of varied spices. The delicacies is generated from heated cooking course of repeated with coconut milk. Cooking course of takes hours to dry and strong black. At room temperature, rendang can finalfor weeks. Rendang which is cooked in a shorter time and has not dried coconut milk known askalio, mild golden brown.

Rendang could be discovered in Padang Restaurant worldwide. The delicacies is common amongst the individuals of Indonesia and nations in Southeast Asia, akin to Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, the Philippines, and Thailand. In the area of origin, Minangkabau, rendang served innumerous ceremonies and particular occasions. Although rendang is a conventional Minangkabau delicacies normally, every area in the Minangkabau have cooking methods and the usage of completely different herbs.
    This dish is sold where. I'd love to try it
    I want to give you the great travel itinerary