Welcome to the Indonesia Tourism Forum, Where You Can Find Any Information About Indonesia.

Lontong Balap, Typical Dish From Surabaya - East Java

Lontong Balap is typical Indonesian meals is the hallmark of the town of Surabaya in East Java.This meal consists of rice cake, bean sprouts, fried tofu, lentho, fried onions, soy sauce, and chili.balap rice cake consists of lontong sliced and above this lontong slices slices carrying out andsqueeze some lentho (small spheres of your thumb and push it lentho native lontong balap kind,in distinction to lentho used now), after which on prime of it boarded sprouts Parboiled thehighest portion within the dish, then taken to style sauce, soy sauce and adjusted to stylepurchaser. Food is served with a companion that’s, some skewers shells.

According to the story first Lontong Balap are nonetheless offered in massive kemaron made from baked clay, heavy and carried across the metropolis. Large Kemaron specifically containersproduct of clay (burned into brick pink colour). Due to the heavy weight kemaron, now the place is changed with a steel pan. The vendor of this lontong balap, to scramble patrons andconsumers in the market journeys walked rapidly towards the final publish in MarketWonokromo, from quick strolling tempo fellow sellers give the impression (within the Java language: the race), of this race turned referred to as the lontong balap.

hmm, is it same with ketoprak?

I like it, Lontong Balap its very delicious.

It looks like ketoprak. One of my Indonesian friends has shown me some great picture about Indonesian cuisine before.
    I am looking forward to my visit to Indonesia.

Lontong Balap is typical Indonesian meals is the hallmark of the town of Surabaya in East Java.This meal consists of rice cake, bean sprouts etc.