Welcome to the Indonesia Tourism Forum, Where You Can Find Any Information About Indonesia.

Istana Hotel and Resort,

Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Luwuk, Istana Hotel and Resort promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour front desk, 24-hour room service, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas are there for guest's enjoyment. Guestrooms are fitted with all the amenities you need for a good night's sleep. In some of the rooms, guests can find internet access - wireless (complimentary), internet access - wireless, non smoking rooms, air conditioning, mini bar. The hotel's peaceful atmosphere extends to its recreational facilities which include hot tub, pool (kids), garden, karaoke. Friendly staff, great facilities and close proximity to all that Luwuk has to offer are three great reasons you should stay at Istana Hotel and Resort.

Contact Us:
    Istana Hotel and Resort
    Address: Jl Kakap, Kompleks Bukit Halimun, Luwuk, Central Sulawesi 94716
    Phone0461) 3128117

Istana Hotel and R

If I were to book a room for one person in a GF-friendly hotel, can I still bring a girl back to my room? Or will they charge me?
    Âàì áû òàê æèòü...