Welcome to the Indonesia Tourism Forum, Where You Can Find Any Information About Indonesia.

Bromo, Tengger Semeru National Park Mobile Application

Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park is a National Park in East Java Province, Indonesia. This National Park is part of the administrative area of Pasuruan Regency, Malang Regency, Lumajang Regency andProbolinggo Regency. This Park was settled since 1982, but it already protected since 1919, with covers a total area of 5,250 hectares at an altitude of about 2,100 m.

Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park is the only conservation area in Indonesia that having sand sea, most people in Indonesia call as Lautan Pasir Tengger. This area is lies acrros the caldera of an ancient volcano mountain of Tengger, from which four new volcanic cones emerged.

In this Park, there is the highest mountain in Java, Semeru Mountain; the famous mount of Bromo and there is four lakes and 50 rivers. Others are also become the interesting to be visited, like; Mount Batok, Mount Kursi, Mount Watangan, Mount Widodaren. The lakes that recognize are, Ranu Pane,Ranu Regulo, Ranu Kumbolo and Ranu Darungan.

Before seeing those magnificent beauty, Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park application will show you the detail information about tourism objects, how to get there and it completed with high resolution pictures related to each objects.

Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park Application can be free downloaded in Google Play and it can be accessed via Android Smartphone and Android Tablet. The humble Tengger people now will welcome you and Bromo & Semeru Mountain will enchanted you by its beauty.

Download Bromo, Tengger, Semeru National Park Mobile Application

I Love Indonesia Food, I Love Indonesia Heritage, I Love Indonesia Culture, I Love everything about Indonesia

I Love Indonesia Food, I Love Indonesia Heritage, I Love Indonesia Culture, I Love everything about Indonesia