Welcome to the Indonesia Tourism Forum, Where You Can Find Any Information About Indonesia.

A Beautiful Samber Gelap island in Kotabaru, Banjarmasin-Indonesia

Samber Gelap island is a hidden paradise island in Kotabaru, South Kalimantan. The island has incredible beautiful scenery. With soft white sandy beaches and crystal clear sea water combine with the blue sky. For this island requires a fairly long time. Located in Sebuku sub-district, Kotabaru district, Banjarmasin. From Kotabaru, it is for about 2 hours by speedboat. We can see many wonderful place during the road to this island. Not only of great natural charm, but also a breeding Samber Gelap hatchlings. On the night, visitors can see nesting directly.

Samber Gelap beach has very soft sand and white, the waves are not too big so nice for sunbathing and swimming would be a very appropriate location. The scenery underwater sea is wonderful, many activities we can do like diving, jet ski, banana boat or snorkeling to see closer to the beautiful fish and coral reef.

At Samber Gelap there is the turtle Conservation can be an additional alternative for tourism development so expect the preservation of turtles can also be maintained because of tours that “sale” is a turtle populations with spawning activity. For a study like this it is necessary for the proper management to avoid ha-things that can damage ecosystems and the turtle population.

Last edited by Lindaa; 29-01-2016 at 10:59.

well ! i really want it ! But now i'm not enough money to travel !

welll

This place look so beautiful ! I like it !

xay dung nha xuong tphcm