Welcome to the Indonesia Tourism Forum, Where You Can Find Any Information About Indonesia.

Kartika Wijaya Heritage Hotel, Batu - East Java

Here the enjoyable beautiful view of Panderman Mountain which you could get when you and your family plan to your vacation at Kartika Wijaya Hotel.
    The fresh air that you could feel upon you arrive and put your step at the lobby of the hotel that built in 1891 by using Dutch architecture and equipped with modern buildings.

Located in Batu City, Kartika Wijaya Heritage Hotel features a basketball court, beach volleyball facilities and a jogging track. An outdoor pool and children’s playground are also offered. Free parking is available.
    Kartika Wijaya Heritage Hotel is a 10-minute drive from Batu Night Spectacular Theme Park and Batu Wildlife Museum. Abdulrachman Saleh Airport is a 45-minute drive away. On the rooms are fitted with a telephone, TV and seating area. En suite bathroom come with hot shower facilities.

Contact us Here:

KARTIKA WIJAYA
    Batu Heritage Hotel
    127 Panglima Sudirman Street, Batu
    East Java - Indonesia
    Phone: +62 341 - 592600, Fax: +62 341 - 591004

Last edited by satyana; 27-12-2014 at 09:41.

I love this hotel, beautiful and calm but for scaredy cat like me the old decoration creep me
    Best snacks you ever taste
    www.instagram.com/HappinessFactoryID

Wow, I like this hotel. It is very romantic.
    ruby888