Welcome to the Indonesia Tourism Forum, Where You Can Find Any Information About Indonesia.

Hotels In Yogyakarta Application

Yogyakarta is famous by the rich culture and the heart of Javanese art, tribe and the way of living; including the famous Batik cloth, Wayang or Indonesia traditional Puppet, or anything about the Javanese cultures are lies in this exotic region.

The most commodity from Jogja is coming from the tourism, which is mostly coming from the cultural and historical site around Yogyakarta, like Borobudur temple, prambanan temple, the silver handicraft center, batik center or famous Malioboro street that becomes the heart of Yogyakarta.

To support the need of recreational things in Yogyakarta, the accommodation is also increase. In fact, there are numbers of star hotels and non-star hotels that ready to serve their specialties to comfort your stay.

Hence, this Hotels In Yogyakarta is made. This application is kind of reference to provide the information and news for tourists that want to stay in Yogyakarta. There are numbers of Hotels and its description, and it can be accessed from iPad and iPhone.

Why waiting, if now you can download this application and choose your best deal to stay in Yogyakarta. It's a FREE application.

Last edited by ingrid; 13-03-2015 at 16:07.
    I Love Indonesia Food, I Love Indonesia Heritage, I Love Indonesia Culture, I Love everything about Indonesia

Screenshots Hotels In Yogyakarta Applications

I Love Indonesia Food, I Love Indonesia Heritage, I Love Indonesia Culture, I Love everything about Indonesia

Hotels In Yogyakarta

Dear miss inggrid. Can you share a rate of room in yogyakarta around malioboro street.

Regard.

Dear miss Ingrid,
    in Android where I must download Hotels In Yogyakarta Applications? Would you please tell me? Thanks
    Last edited by sunshine; 11-11-2013 at 09:49.

Quote Originally Posted by biljog View Post
    Dear miss Ingrid,
    in Android where I must download Hotels In Yogyakarta Applications? Would you please tell me? Thanks

You can download it here https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oni.hoteljogja
    Indonesia Welcoming The World

i think that's good application to help travelers bringing hotel information to their hand with smarthphone. Otherwise, if you are looking for hotel in Jogjakarta, you can find on carihoteljogja.com.

Yogyakarta has many hotel iike Garuda, Melia and many more.