Welcome to the Indonesia Tourism Forum, Where You Can Find Any Information About Indonesia.

Royal Trawas Hotel And Cottage

Royal Trawas Hotel & Cottage
    Comfort Place For Meeting & Relaxation

Located in Trawas, Mojokerto regency, East Java, Royal Trawas Hotel is a hotel with natural mountain atmosphere and having cool and fresh temperature.

Royal Trawas Hotel & Cottages is comfort place for meeting and relaxation. Find here all luxurious hotel facilities and service that will make your holiday feel different. The hotel stay in mountain area that will bring you in nature environment. Surrounded with pine forest and natural nuance, make the hotel feel comfort and calm.

Natural mountain cool and fresh with beautiful panoramic mountain of Mount Penanggungan, making Royal Trawas as an ideal place to rest and recover fatigue after having activities in the crowded and polluting city.

Staying at the Royal Trawas with all of its facilities and atmosphere inside. You will get a very amazing experience that can not be obtained elsewhere.

For reservations and further information contact a travel agent or our receptionist at Royal Trawas Hotel & Cottages.
    Last edited by satyana; 26-11-2014 at 17:35.
    Indonesia Welcoming The World

The pool is nice. I like to bring my family in this hotel for our family vacation. Please give me the complete information of this hotel. I can compare this hotel to any Penang hostel in Malaysia. The environment is slightly the same.
    Last edited by sunshine; 26-04-2013 at 10:47.