Welcome to the Indonesia Tourism Forum, Where You Can Find Any Information About Indonesia.

Baluran National Park

Baluran is a 25 hectare National Park located in Situbondo, East Java. Baluran national Park is a perfect combination of a mountain view, a vast savanna, coral and white sand beach and many species of plantations and animals all at once. Baluran is situated ± 250 km away from Surabaya. Thus it needs approximately 5 hours to reach Baluran from Surabaya.Baluran offers you an adventure in exploring the savanna and the forest, even the wild life of Africa van Java. The night safari will take you to a challenging experience of the wild night life and unpolluted night sky which will unite the explorer into the nature. The calm beach with its corals adds the perfection of Explore Baluran adventure.

TIPS TO EXPLORE BALURAN

Best time to Explore Baluran is on March – November every year.
    Ask for a ranger when you want to explore the area of Baluran National Park.
    Wear mountaineering footgear to ease your trekking activity.
    Bring mineral drinking water, snack and food due to the limited food stock in Baluran National Park.
    Bring your personal medicines.
    Bring flashlight or other lighting tools and back up battery for your electronics and gadgets (cell phone, camera, handy cam, and notebook) because the electricity is available only 5 hours from 6.00 p.m. to 11.00 p.m.
    Use mosquito repellent lotion.
    Bring sufficient cash money because the nearest ATM is in the town of Situbondo or Banyuwangi.

http://javaindoecotourism.com/2013/0...o-lodge-tours/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Javaindo; 18-01-2013 at 10:40.

indahnya alam indonesia

Baluran National Park

Hey guys anyone going to be around smokey mountain national park from march 9-12? sometime around then my wife and i will be in the area relaxing and checking out the park let me know if you have any tips or want to meet up id like to try to see some poeple if i have the time

Baluran National Park

I love Saguaro National Park. In fact, we used to live just a mile or so from Saguaro East.

Beautiful shots.