Welcome to the Indonesia Tourism Forum, Where You Can Find Any Information About Indonesia.

Threaded View

Borneo Eco Tour - Your Guide To Eco-Tourism

Borneo Eco Tour is founded by Peltana Danson an indigenous dayak people who had been 4 years experience working with the orangutan rehabilitation project in Tajung Puting National Park and If you are looking for an experienced to see the Orangutan and Dayak Cultures.

All our tours are based on the principle of responsible travel; protect the environment, respect local cultures, benefit local communities, help and protect orangutans, wildlife and Local Cultures. We are dedicated in helping you to plan your perfect trip as you dream on going. We also can offer you a recommended tour to other island in Indonesia. such as Sumatra, Java, Lombok, Komodo, Sulawesi and of course Bali; the world famous hideout place of Indonesia.

Borneo Eco Tour

Jl.Ahmad Wongso Rt 19 No 14
    Kelurahan Sidorejo.
    Central Kalimantan 74115
    Indonesia
    Phone: +62 532 25386
    Fax: +62 532 29080
    Mobile: +62 81 349 797705
    Email: info@borneoecotour.com

More information, please visit http://www.borneoecotour.com or contact us here
    Last edited by sunshine; 28-01-2013 at 09:30.
    I Love Indonesia Food, I Love Indonesia Heritage, I Love Indonesia Culture, I Love everything about Indonesia