Welcome to the Indonesia Tourism Forum, Where You Can Find Any Information About Indonesia.

Discover Indonesia, An Application For Indonesia Tourism Site

Discover Indonesia, is an application for Indonesia tourism site, which contain of some articles and data relating the destinations in Indonesia tourism objects.

Every articles and writings are completed by the pictures related to the objects. Here, you can find any recommendation for some favorite places that suit for holidays, trekking or even honeymoon.

Discover Indonesia is an online application and it will always been updated in times. You can download it as free via iPad and you can bring it while you have your journey to Indonesia. Discover Indonesia, a very valuable application as a companion and trusted as a guide during the vacation.

Download Discover Indonesia now for your iPad & iPhone
    www.discoverindonesia.mahoni.com

Last edited by ingrid; 03-04-2013 at 10:30.
    I Love Indonesia Food, I Love Indonesia Heritage, I Love Indonesia Culture, I Love everything about Indonesia

discover.JPG

Discover Indonesia found at iOS store only
    Last edited by indonesiatourism; 11-10-2019 at 17:48.
    I Love Indonesia Food, I Love Indonesia Heritage, I Love Indonesia Culture, I Love everything about Indonesia

This application is an online application, which is contain of Indonesia tourism objects writing and description. This application will always been updated and informing the beauty of Indonesia with any indigenous, uniqueness, customs, tribes and any related things. Discover Indonesia is now available for Android market and you will enjoy the application, while enjoy the beauty of Indonesia.