Welcome to the Indonesia Tourism Forum, Where You Can Find Any Information About Indonesia.

general tips for planning a trip

Hello everyone,

I'm a senior in college and my friends and I would like to go somewhere beachy for Spring break. I am trying to push things along so that we can have a plan soon. We are meeting soon and I was wondering what the best ways are to organize a trip for about 12 people.

For example, should we write down possible destinations, then cover budgets and see which ones match? How do we come together on a budget agreement? What factors should I consider besides safety, destination, and travel expenses?

Thanks for your time everyone!

Well, most of people is similar with you of don't know how to make a good travel plans at the first time. However, we do one by one, that is ok. To make a good plan for a trip,your head must have the following ideals?

- How many people are there in your group?
    - The suitable budget for a person
    - Choosing destination that is suitable for your group ( about the distance, playing activities there) to know how to make a plan of entertainment activities for group.

Have a good plan!

Certainly you need to plan everything very carefully. Then set a budget. You always have to have more money than we plan.

TRAVEL AND HEALTH OVERVIEW

More individuals are traveling internationally now than ever before. International travel can lead to wonderful new experiences and lasting memories. Unfortunately, travel can also lead to health problems that range in severity from unpleasant to life threatening.

Travel-related health problems arise from a variety of factors, including exposure to infectious organisms, the use of certain types of transportation, and participation in certain activities, such as diving and high-altitude hiking during travel. Travel-related health problems can also arise when a preexisting medical condition worsens during travel.

Fortunately, most travel-related health problems can be prevented with a combination of pre-travel planning, immunizations, and safety precautions during travel. If you are planning travel outside of your home country, consult your healthcare provider at least one month prior to traveling. The provider can give immunizations, travel medications, and tips for staying healthy during the trip, or may recommend a specialized travel medicine provider for some or all of these immunizations, medications, and advice.