Welcome to the Indonesia Tourism Forum, Where You Can Find Any Information About Indonesia.

Way Lalaan Waterfall,

Waterfall Way Lalaan a multilevel waterfall at a distance from each other about 200 meters, derived from Way Lalaan stream empties into the Gulf of Watermelon. It is located in the Mount Tanggamus with a distance of 2 km from the center of the Regency Tanggamus or 80 km from Bandar Lampung.

This waterfall has been known since 1937, ie in the days of Dutch colonial rule that have made concrete steps towards the valley of the waterfalls. The facilities available are selter, dressing room, prayer room, and the parking lot.

Driving at a moderate pace, 15 minutes of arrival at Stone Sacred Way Pekon Lalaan. Entrance 100 m from the left side of the road waterfall attraction tirta Way Lalaan worth a visit. Waterfalls spill from a height of 11 m to create the sound of a faint rumbling sound from the start of the stairs go down along the road 75 m.

Video by: 111801100773
    Last edited by trackshadow; 07-05-2012 at 15:54.

Indonesia Welcoming The World

Great post. I found your website perfect for my needs.
    parli vaijnath

Gorgeous waterfall!

It is a beautiful waterfall.

gclub online

nice post i had gain more information about the Lalaan Waterfall
    you can also visit my website:https://hotelinpanchkula.wordpress.com
    welcome to<a href="https://hotelinpanchkula.wordpress.com"> Hotel in Panchkula </a>

so beautiful waterfall...

perusahaan virtual reality jakarta

Cool man!
    I happen to be going to Lampung in the near future, and there's a chance I'm going to the waterfall. Thank you for recommending this place!