PDA

View Full Version : Rendang, Typical Food From Padang

Lionna
29-06-2015, 16:38
http://inforesepku.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Resep-Daging-Rendang.jpg

Rendang or randang are meat dishes spicy candy taste which makes use of a mix of varied spices. The delicacies is generated from heated cooking course of repeated with coconut milk. Cooking course of takes hours to dry and strong black. At room temperature, rendang can finalfor weeks. Rendang which is cooked in a shorter time and has not dried coconut milk known askalio, mild golden brown.

Rendang could be discovered in Padang Restaurant worldwide. The delicacies is common amongst the individuals of Indonesia and nations in Southeast Asia, akin to Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, the Philippines, and Thailand. In the area of origin, Minangkabau, rendang served innumerous ceremonies and particular occasions. Although rendang is a conventional Minangkabau delicacies normally, every area in the Minangkabau have cooking methods and the usage of completely different herbs.

keenan36
28-08-2015, 16:16
as Indonesian, I very recommended this dish, very dilicious, very tasty :)

samedaytours
28-08-2015, 20:56
Nice Posts! Indonesian food is best and its really delicious.

JamieEvan
02-10-2015, 12:36
as Indonesian, I very recommended this dish, very dilicious, very tasty :)

Really, I am planning to visit Indonesia next month. Hopefully, I can try this dish.

flightcheap
02-10-2015, 14:54
The best typical food from Padang. This is famous for travelling destinations of Indonesia. I liked it.

naruto92
06-10-2015, 10:33
http://inforesepku.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Resep-Daging-Rendang.jpg

Rendang or randang are meat dishes spicy candy taste which makes use of a mix of varied spices. The delicacies is generated from heated cooking course of repeated with coconut milk. Cooking course of takes hours to dry and strong black. At room temperature, rendang can finalfor weeks. Rendang which is cooked in a shorter time and has not dried coconut milk known askalio, mild golden brown.

Rendang could be discovered in Padang Restaurant worldwide. The delicacies is common amongst the individuals of Indonesia and nations in Southeast Asia, akin to Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, the Philippines, and Thailand. In the area of origin, Minangkabau, rendang served innumerous ceremonies and particular occasions. Although rendang is a conventional Minangkabau delicacies normally, every area in the Minangkabau have cooking methods and the usage of completely different herbs.

This dish is sold where. I'd love to try it