Welcome to the Indonesia Tourism Forum, Where You Can Find Any Information About Indonesia.

The Best Dolphin Spots in Bali

www.allbalitourservice.com

Many people have a wish to see and touch a dolphin at least once in their lives. This wish can come true in Bali. The sight of dozens of dolphins streaking through the water, making elegant somersaults and following boats as if they really would like to make contact, brings a smile to everyone’s face. Real dolphin lovers can even meet their favourite creature face to face in the south of Bali.

Dolphins can be found in numerous places. In northern Bali, at Lovina Beach, traditional fishing boats head off in search of dolphins every day before sunrise. At Amed, in eastern Bali, the dolphins swim close to the beach and in the south, you can visit the best dolphin spots by speedboat from Tanjung Benoa and Sanur. There’s also a boarding point close to Sanur for a close encounter with a dolphin at the Dolphin Lodge. Here, in a pool with open-sea access, dolphins are cared for and trained with great love and respect.

The inviting beaches at Lovina are located to the north of Bali on the coast of the Bali Sea. Life is a bit more chilled out here and certainly less hectic than the southern town of Kuta. It’s an event every morning when the colourful jukungs take to the water along the 12-kilometre black volcanic-sand beach. These traditional fishing boats set off before sunrise to go fishing or take people to see dolphins. It’s a wonderful sight but it’s also very busy. If you choose to leave later or persuade your guide to stay a little longer until the other boats have left, you’ll still have time to enjoy the dolphins in the open sea.

istimwa.sob

It's is an amazing place of on the world i visited there it's was really incredible for me because i have never seen sea like before. I will recommend your to do visit on this sea you will also found the verity of dolphin.

dissertation help UK