Welcome to the Indonesia Tourism Forum, Where You Can Find Any Information About Indonesia.

5 Scenic and Comfy Rooftops in Jakarta

Bustle urban life in a metropolitan city like Jakarta, is indeed one of the stress sources. These five scenic and comfy rooftop restaurants will indulge you to get a restorative relaxation after a full day work and to face the other day business.

1) Skye Bar
    Located in the heart of Jakarta at the highest floor of BCA Tower, Skye Bar offers a remarkable view for its guests. The wide open sky along with many skyscrapers surrounded Skye Bar looks more attractive during the early evening when the reddish sky combined with the city lights which starting to be on. Comprising two spacious kind of atmospheres namely indoor and outdoor, the guests of Skye Bar are invited to taste the delicious signature dishes and drinks.

BCA Tower Level 56, Jl. M.H Thamrin No.1, Central Jakarta
    021-23586996

2) Cloud Lounge
    The stunning and sophisticated rooftop lounge which situated in the epicenter of Central Jakarta, Cloud offers the breathtaking city view of Jakarta from an altitude of 49th floor. It also mentioned to be the only place with an almost 360 degrees outlook. Unwinding the stress over a lot of works during the day with colleagues or hanging out with friends, Cloud may become your best choice to be picked.

The Plaza, 46th floor, Plaza Indonesia Jl. M.H. Thamrin, Kav. 28 – 30, Central Jakarta
    021 2992 2448

3) Awan Lounge
    Positioned on the top of Kosenda Hotel, Awan Lounge is a mesmerizing lounge which emerges as the cozy spot and conspicuous to be ignored. Besides the breathtaking city view along with its beautiful twinkling city lights, Awan Lounge also sets a lush green garden which helps to refresh the eyes. Pick the cocktail which is on the list of Jakarta’s leading cocktail may enrich your taste of cocktail while adoring the vibrant nightlife of Jakarta.

Kosenda Hotel, Jl. Wahid Hasyim No.127,Jakarta Pusat
    021-31936868

4) La Vue
    La Vue is a full-outdoor-concept which delivers a cozy and resort-like venue for taking in the low-lying Menteng views. Designed in a top of neo-classical style The Hiermitage hotel, La Vue will give you the adorable panoramic view from the 9th floor. Great choice for chilling out with friends while enjoying the delicious menu offered.

Jl. Cilacap No. 1. Menteng, Jakarta Pusat
    021 – 319 268 88

5) Soupanova Ecosky
    As the name suggested, this rooftop has a unique concept by designing its place with a-kind-of-garden or park atmosphere. One thing to be reminded for woman visitors, perhaps, is you may have a high consideration to use high heels. Since the concept is a garden, Soupanova Ecosky will be a refreshing place to hang out without any worries to elegantly dress. A pretty affordable price for roof top bar becomes one of the point plus of this one.

GKM Green Tower - Roof Top Lounge Lt. 23, Jl. TB Simatupang Kav. 89 G, RT.10/RW.2, Kebagusan, Jakarta Selatan, Kota Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta 12520
    (021) 27878017

Not sure if I prefer the comfort of being in a big city with all kind of modern facilities surround me, or the thrill of being in nature.
    But thank you for this post. I'm listing the pros and cons and will decide where to go when I travel to Indonesia this summer.
    magento accounting extension
    Magento 2 Affiliate
    http://magentone.over-blog.com/2017/...velopment.html
    Last edited by josnorgren; 18-07-2017 at 11:11.

Quote Originally Posted by josnorgren View Post
    Not sure if I prefer the comfort of being in a big city with all kind of modern facilities surround me, or the thrill of being in nature.
    But thank you for this post. I'm listing the pros and cons and will decide where to go when I travel to Indonesia this summer.

http://magentone.over-blog.com/
    The choice is yours. For spending the summer, that would be great to opt the nature, imo. And fortunately, Indonesia has many choices you can choose. Do search and then decide. Good luck and have a great holiday in Indonesia!!

Rooftop Lounge in Jakarta is now being a high business to get much incomes, with unique design and complete facilities like food court, bathroom, enjoying seat, and instead there some lounges using a photobooth to completing the unique propotition for after, it could taking picture for souvenir lounge and comers.