Welcome to the Indonesia Tourism Forum, Where You Can Find Any Information About Indonesia.

Surabaya North Quay

As the second largest city in Indonesia, Surabaya may be seen for only having the city view with many skyscraper buildings, luxury hotels, and large malls or department stores. The citizen around are now owning the other sort of activities to spend their weekend. Surabaya North Quay is supposed to be one of the interesting choice to pick. It is actually a port managed by PT Pelindo III (Persero) where an international cruise ship can stop by.

Surabaya North Quay situated in the second and third floor at Terminal Gapura Surya Nusantara building. Along with the location where a luxury cruise ship stops by, it also offers the beautiful view of Tanjung Perak Port. Some kinds of entertainment such as live music, art performance, local product exhibition, and culinary become one the multitude of fun during the visit.

The second floor of Terminal Gapura Surya magically turns out to be the venue of shopping. There are some seller which participate to enliven the Basha Market and Pop Market. And when you wanna enrich your taste of Surabaya culinary, go to the third floor of the same building. Meanwhile, in the exhibition room, some youth urban communities introduce their own-made creative product. Besides that, you will find some booth from shoes craftsman who are originally coming from the ex-prostitution area, Dolly.

The good news from the Surabaya North Quay is the free-entrance. However, when you intend to feel another vibe with more sensation by riding a ship around Madura Strait, you have to pay Rp 75.000,- and asked to do the reservation by phone. Surabaya North Quay is only opened during the weekend from 9 am to 9 pm.

source: http://phinemo.com/wisata-surabaya-b...ya-north-quay/

Please help!

Good morning. Recently I have seen some material about it. It says, that
    cdn
    is much better and more consistent than conventional web-hosting.
    I have a question how reliable these systems are?

Wow, great trip If I have a chance, I want to go.

maxbet