Welcome to the Indonesia Tourism Forum, Where You Can Find Any Information About Indonesia.

Aria Exclusive Villas and Spa Seminyak

Relaxing resort stays await at Aria Exclusive Villas and Spa with private pools, soothing massages and private gazebo dining. The resort also provides free shuttle service within Seminyak area based on availability.

A 5-minute drive from Petitenget Beach and Ku De Ta Beach Club, Exclusive Villas and Spa Aria has free shuttles to the Seminyak shopping area and other nearby attractions. The property is a 10-minute walk from Potato Head Beach Club and a 30-minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airpot.

Featuring modern dark wood furnishings and Balinese touches, spacious Aria villas come with a well-equipped kitchenette. Comfortable lounge areas have a DVD player and sofa.

Pampering massages or body treatments can be provided in the comfort of guest villas. For recreation, explore Bali’s attractions on a bike or with a day trip arranged by the tour desk.

End the day with an intimate candlelit dinner in private gazebos. A variety of other dining options are available within a 10-minute walk of the property.

CONTACT US
    Jl. Cendrawasih - Petitenget , 80361 Seminyak, Indonesia

Ah I already go to this villa last week. I really like this villa, is near double six beach and close to Bedugul too
    But is so far from Kuta
    Overall this villa is lovely and the people in there is so kind
    7/10 from me