Jajaghu or Jago temple is located 24 Km to the east of Malang city. This temple was constructed in 1275-1300 AD
Jajaghu or Jago temple was constructed in 1275 1300 AD. It believed as the burial place of King Wisnuwardhana ashes, the fourth king of Singosari kingdom. It is extremely interesting that the temple has ornament similarities to those of Penataran temple in Blitar Regency

Principally, this temple is belongs to Buddhist character. The building which we see today, however, is probably the result of a renovation carried out in the 1340's in order from the Sumatran prince Adityawarman, a blood relative of Hayam Wuruk.

The temple, which faces to west, has a rectangular ground plan measuring 23 X 14 meters. Since the roof and much of the body of the main sanctuary have collapsed, it can only be estimated that the original height of the monument was about 15 meters. Access to the principal shrine is by two stairways, which lead up from the front of the building via three receding terraced levels, creating the illusion of ascending a mountain slope.