Welcome to the Indonesia Tourism Forum, Where You Can Find Any Information About Indonesia.

Thread: Gulf of Palu

Gulf of Palu

Palu Bay charm and beauty of the underwater coral reefs have a million beautiful, bay Hammer also provides natural beauty, ocean bay surrounded by mountains makes the charm of the hammer remains the iconic city of Palu, Sea resort that promises such diverse beauty, Cape Coral, Beach Tumbelaka (Juhaepa ), Taman Ria Beach, Coastal Fishermen, Puse Ntase (Sea Center) and many more .. Look Good .. Merikan hammer charm

source by: topix.com

Photo by: Wahyu Sanyoto

Photo by: flickr.com

Last edited by transsky; 28-05-2012 at 10:50.

Quote Originally Posted by transsky View Post
    Palu Bay charm and beauty of the underwater coral reefs have a million beautiful, bay Hammer also provides natural beauty, ocean bay surrounded by mountains makes the charm of the hammer remains the iconic city of Palu, Sea resort that promises such diverse beauty, Cape Coral, Beach Tumbelaka (Juhaepa ), Taman Ria Beach, Coastal Fishermen, Puse Ntase (Sea Center) and many more .. Look Good .. Merikan hammer charm

source by: topix.com

Photo by: Wahyu Sanyoto

It is so nice even i am feeling very different as i am reading your post and viewing the images as you told here about underwater..so cool I am amazed by all the stuff that you shared here by this forum page.Thanks.